How to use our Property Search
Please Note: All properties are listed by Price in descending order.
To show all the properties currently available through Sanders, Wright & Freeman Estate Agents simply choose ‘For Sale’ or ‘To Let’ from the Sales or Lettings option and press the ‘Search’ button.
For more specific results you may choose from any or all of the additional options available:
- Sales or Lettings: As with the Quick Search you must first select ‘For Sale’ or ‘To Let’ from the Sales or Lettings option so that properties are returned from the category you seek.
- Area or Post Code: Completing this field with an Area, Town or City Name or a full or part post code will return all matching results when the ‘Search’ button is pressed.
- Properties Posted Within: This option allows you to select the period between when the property was added to the website. This option can be very useful if you are checking the website frequently and would only like to see the most recent additions.
- Property Types: You may select as many property types as you wish. For example you may have your heart set on a detached house or bungalow and therefore only want to see these results.
- Bedrooms: You may select the amount of bedrooms that the property has and these will be the only ones shown in the results.
- Price: You can select combinations of minimum, maximum or both minimum and maximum prices to further filter the results to match your specific requirements.